This page is an ever-growing list of my favorite guidance lessons. Have one you think I should try? Send me an email by clicking the "more" button above.
- _Friendship Cookies - A lesson about the ingredients that make up a good friendship. I used this lesson with younger grades (K-3), but you could adapt it for older grades.
- We Are All Connected : A lesson about kindness and the way it can be passed around from person to person. This lesson could be used with any age group, even adults.
- Tattling vs Reporting: This lesson is great for any elementary class. The book can be used with any grade and the worksheet is good for students who can read and cut/paste independently.
- Self-Control Bubbles: A wonderful lesson for younger students about self-control.
- How I Act is Who I Am: This lesson teaches students about being respectful, responsible, caring, and cooperative from two puppets. The lesson is very well written. It includes standards, assessment, a script for the puppets, and printable signs to hold up during the lesson.
- How to live a happy life...: This is a lesson for older students. It is based on a TED talk by a 17 year old boy with Progeria, Sam Berns.